Member of the Bucks County Technical School, CLass of 2005
Bensalem Senior High School DrumLine member
- ranked 24th of 300 in 2001
- Graduated June 14, 2005
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of completion in Collision Repair Technology
- Pennsylvania Certificates of Proficiency in the areas of reading and writing.
- Pennsylvania Skills Certificate for high achievement in the specialty of Collision Repair Technology
Boy Scouts of America - Bucks County Council troop 130
- 2001 Outdoor season - 4th bass
- 2002 Outdoor season - 5th bass -The show was "Tulsa" Finished as Chapter 3 Champions, played in the 2003 Sugar Bowl half time show in New Orleans.
- 2003 Indoor season, 5th Bass. The show was "IQ." They placed 2nd in the Chapters competition and tied Lower Dauphin to become the 2003 TIA
2003 Ouutdoor Marching Band season:
Bill took on the tenor drums. The show was titled "The Lost Continent" Bill, along with the marching band, became 2003 Atlantic Coast Champions!
- 2004 Indoor season. Tenor drums. The show is titled "Dimensions." They placed 1st in the Chapters competition and became the 2004 TIA
All-Chpater Champions with an all-time high score of 98.2!!
- 2004 Outdoor season. Tenor drums. The show was titled
"Ride." The marching band performed to become the
Chapter 3 Champions, and placed fourth out of 25
- 2005 Indoor Drumline: Tenor drums. The show was titled "Progressions of Geometry". Placed fourth in championship competition in Wildwood, NJ.
- Scout, achieved fall of 1997
- Star scout achieved in 2001
- Life Scout. Achieved November 2002
- Merit Badges completed
- Personal fitness
- Citizenship in the Community
- Citizenship in the Nation
- Citizenship in the World
- Environmental Science
Jacob Billy Carly
Top of the page HOME