- Short-term (very) stint as a police dispatcher for the Bensalem Twp Police Dept. Sept '07 to May '08. Once again, the eyesight pushed me out of this job *which I REALLY enjoyed) Oh well.
- Employed by Aqua America (formerly Pennsylvania Suburban Water Company) 1984 to 2005. Put out on long-term disability due to my failing eyesight.
- Life Member of the Newport Fire Company .
- Joined in 1971
- Lieutenant (1 year), Captain (2 years), Battalion Chief (3 years) and Deputy Chief, Secretary, Vice President and President
- Left actice service at the end of 1998, due to my eyesight
- Formerly a fire inspector with the Bensalem Township Fire Marshal's Office
- Hired in 1987
- As an inspector with the township, has conducted commercial fire inspections, fire prevention classes and fire extinguisher classes.
- assisted the fire marshal in his duties including investigations and created the FM's web page.
- Boy Scout Troop 130, Bucks County, Pa:
- Assistant scoutmaster - 1998 - 2006.
- Ordeal member of the Order of the Arrow, Ajapieu Lodge (33), August 2000
- Brotherhood member, OA - Ajapieu Lodge - August 2001.
- Scoutmaster 2006
- March, 2009 - Awarded Pennbury District
AWARD OF MERIT
Happily married since 1985. Has 3 children, Stepson, Jacob (born 1980); Son, Billy (1987); and daughter, Carly (1990).
Amatuer Radio Operator
In November 2005, I finally made the committment and passed the TEchnician Class test to receive my Ham Operator's license. Thanks to JJ (N3KMG)'s urging, it has opened up a whole new world of friends for me. You can click the image to the left to go to my HAM page.
- Joined the ARRL in December 2005
- Member Warminster Amatuer Radio Club - September 2006
Let me know what you think of my page. More to come including pics of my newest family member, Cindar, a 16-week (as of 09/25/98) Dalmation pup.EMAIL ME Also see:
Lee Marni Jacob Billy :Carly
Top of the page HOME